Sony hat Version 4 der Systemsoftware von der Playstation 4 released. Hier einige Punkte aus dem Changelog:
Main features in system software update 4.00
The following system screens have been redesigned for improved usability:
- [What's New]
- Content info screens
- The Share menu
- Player profiles
- A new Quick Menu gives you easy access to various features.
- Create a party for players who are gaming with you, or send messages to them.
- View trophies for the game you are currently playing.
- Check if your Friends are online.
- Start Share Play, or start a broadcast of your gameplay.
- Control music playback.
You can also customize the Quick Menu by choosing the items that will appear. Just select [Customize] from the Quick Menu.
- You can now choose a cover image for your profile. On the profile screen, select (Options) > [Change Cover Image].
- You can now create folders to arrange your games and applications.
On the home screen, focus on a game or application, press the OPTIONS
button, and then select [Add to Folder].
- You can now transfer all your games, saved data, captures, and
settings from one PS4™ system to another. This is useful if you're
replacing your PS4™ system with a new one. Select (Settings) > [System] > [Transfer Data from Another PS4].
(Live from PlayStation), you can now let players know you like their
screenshots and video clips by adding a comment or by selecting (Like).
- The number of messages that can be saved in (Messages) has increased. Newly added players to your group will now be able to see the group's previous messages.
- The following features are now available for (Trophies).
- You can now see details for hidden trophies. Go to the details screen for a trophy, and then press the button.
- You can now view trophies saved on your PS4™ system, even if your system has no network connection.
- The rarity indicator for trophies has improved functionality.
- Privacy settings are now available for each of your individual
games. You can hide your activities and trophies on a per-game basis.
(Settings) > [PlayStation Network/Account Management] > [Privacy
Settings] > [Sharing Your Experience] > [Hidden Games].
- (Communities) is now displayed on the function screen. The following Community features are also now available:
- You can now reply to original posts on a Community Wall.
- You can post screenshots directly to a Community Wall. From the Share menu, select [Screenshot] > [Communities].
Other new or revised features in version 4.00
- If you need to enter text while using Remote Play, you can now use the keyboard for the connected computer or device.
- The YouTube™, Twitch™, and dailymotion™* apps now support broadcasts in 720p (at 60 fps).
- A notification message now appears to let you know that your Friend request was accepted.
- It’s now easier to manage your downloads in
(Notifications). Items in the list will download in the order
displayed. To start downloading an item immediately, select it, and
then select [Download Now].
- When you report inappropriate content, you can now add a comment about it.